- Condition: New
- Automation: Automatic
- Type: Cnc Bending Machine
- Bending Speed: 10.8/13.0mm/S
- Motor Power: 3kw
- Length of Table: 1200mm
- Throat Depth: 200~220mm
- Platform Width: 60mm
- Origin: Changzhou
- Certification: ISO 9001:2000
- Suitable for: Copper, Aluminum, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel
- Rise Speed: 46/55mm/S
- Drop Speed: 47~55mm/S
- Width of Machine: 1735mm
- Lateral Plate Spacing: 1020mm
- Open Height: 250~255mm
- Trademark: Topsen
- HS Code: 846229900
This is CNC Underdrive Bending Machine Series, All parts are imported from Amada, Japan, Its introduction as follows:
1) Fast and flexible operation, safe and efficient
2) Adopting the Japanese NC9 CNC system and electronic hand wheel to make operation simple and
3) The fast clamping plate realize rapid loading and unloading of the mold, and the preventing falling groove to ensure safe and efficient.
4) The underdrive hydraulic have a flexible operation, safe and reliable performance, convenient for processing larger size workpiece which like a box body.
5) In order to reduce the problem of stress insufficient, prevent the Product warping and achieve good precision, which was pressurized in middle part
6) Due to rigid mechanical synchronous, it was maintained a high precision after long-time used.
7) Adopting the overall heat treatment, the upper and lower standard configuration mold and a high precision processing standards to using convenient .
8) Mechanical back gage is made up of linear guide and ball screw
Servo motor driving are high speed and precision.
|CNC Underdrive Bending machine Specifications|
|A||Width Of Machine||mm||1735||3575|
|B||Length Of Table||mm||1200||3000|
|C||Lateral Plate Spacing||mm||1020||2550|
|F||Max. Open Height||mm||370~375|
|H||Height Of System Cantilever||mm||2060||2405|
|J||Lower Platform Height||mm||935||1030|
|Oil Cylinder Several||Pieces||1||3|
|Weight Of Machine||Kg||1700||6600|
|Slider Repeat Precision||mm||≤±0.01|
|Slider Positioning Accuracy||mm||≤±0.02|
|Block Material After Repositioning Precision||mm||≤±0.02|
|Bending Angle Error||<±15|